On our site we collect the following:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
Information is collected from you when you:
- Register on our site
- Place an order
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To process transactions
How do we protect visitor information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We use an SSL certificate
We implement security measures when a user:
- places an order.
- We use a payment gateway provider.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart,
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits,
- It won't affect the users experience
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
This does not include - if you purchase IQOS & HEETS products. It is only used to provide you with better services. So long as they agree to keep this information confidential. Please see the details below.
IQOS & HEETS Products Purchase
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Third party links
- We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
- We have not enable Google Adwords on our site but we may do so on the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Via Email
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
- We honour them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
- We allow
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- We do not specifically market to children under 18
- Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in site notification
- Within 7 business days
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
What are your rights?
- You have the right to access and request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time.
- You have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
- You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- You have right to object to direct marketing. You can opt out from each email instruction or contact us by email.
We take data protection very seriously and our customer service personnel will handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above.
If you have any questions regarding your personal data or need instructions on how to access or delete your stored data, please contact email@example.com.
Currency Conversion Tracking
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
THINKING PLUS LIMITED
Company No. 08342560
Unit 27 Alder Close, Horizon Business Centre, Erith, Kent, DA18 4AJ
Tel: +44 2083118050