No1ejuice only supply authentic, batch tested and fully EU/UK regulation compliant batteries, complete with a free battery case for storage and protection
- Brand: LG
- Model: HG2
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 15A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.23mm x 64.78mm
- Weight: 45.8g
Safe usage, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-ion/Liion) batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated. When purchasing from No1ejuice, the purchaser/user assumes all risks associated with their use, charging and discharging and their safe storage and/or transport. No1ejuice, its suppliers or original manufacturers cannot be held liable for injury to person(s) or property or any other form of loss or damage caused by improper use of these products.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use. (We supply free cases with every order)
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects.
- Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging.
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Check your wraps and insulators regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use.
- Do not expose to extreme heat or cold or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre.
Last a little longer than the classic green samsungs
Great batteries.. But there not 3000mAh. They say 2700mAh on the side without looking I believe
Bought three of these at the end of April. I have used them every day since in an RX200 and they last all day.