No1ejuice only supply authentic, batch tested and fully EU/UK regulation compliant batteries, complete with a free battery case for storage and protection
- Brand: Samsung SDI
- Model: 25R, INR18650-25R (25RM)
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 20A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.22mm x 64.80mm
- Weight: 43.71g
Safe usage, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-ion/Liion) batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated. When purchasing from No1ejuice, the purchaser/user assumes all risks associated with their use, charging and discharging and their safe storage and/or transport. No1ejuice, its suppliers or original manufacturers cannot be held liable for injury to person(s) or property or any other form of loss or damage caused by improper use of these products.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use. (We supply free cases with every order)
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects.
- Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging.
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Check your wraps and insulators regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use.
- Do not expose to extreme heat or cold or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre.
- 1. Samsung SDI’s RLIBC are not designed or manufactured for use in ANY vape or e-cigarette device.
- 2. Samsung SDI’s RLIBC are designed for use in power tools and other power products such as laptop computers that incorporate a battery management unit that reduces the risk of thermal runaway.
- 3. Samsung SDI’s RLIBC are not designed for and should not be handled by ANY individual consumer. Samsung SDI is not responsible for ANY serious injury, property damage, or loss of life resulting from any use of its RLIBC by individual consumers.
- 4. Samsung SDI did not authorize ANY third parties, including e-cigarette and vape manufacturers, retailers and distributors to sell or use Samsung SDI’s RLIBC for individual consumers as power sources in e-cigarettes or vape devices.
- 5. Please also refer to statements regarding e-cigarette safety released by the U.S. Fire Administration, the FDA, and the Consumer Technology Association.