The Harmony CBD Pen is the easiest way to get started in the world of CBD vaporization. We bring you Harmony’s most popular flavors in the most affordable CBD vape pen ever launched. If you’re a smoker looking to start vaping, the Harmony CBD Pen is the perfect starter kit. Just plug and play!
Each disposable 1ml cartridge contains 100mg of CBD (10% concentration) delivering up to 400 puffs. The fully charged battery lasts as many as 500 puffs in a single charge. The battery is a rechargeable lithium cell, recharging approximately 500 times.
Harmony OG Kush 100mg CBD Cartridge
- Pre-filled with Harmony OG Kush, our best selling terpene infused e-liquid flavor is now available in a 1ml disposable cartridge (100mg/ml). A hemp e-liquid with high CBD levels (10%), this pre-filled cartridge is designed to be used in conjunction with the Harmony Pen battery. This is the perfect flavor for cannabis smokers. Simply screw it into your Harmony Pen battery & start vaping!
- 1ml Cartridge with 100 mg of CBD (10% = 100mg/ml)
- World famous flavors based on terpenes: OG Kush & Mint
- Third party Lab Tested & Certified concentrations
- Most affordable CBD Vape Starter Kit in the world
- 1. Screw the cartridge onto the battery
- 2. Draw breath through the mouthpiece
- 3. The tip of the Harmony Pen glows: this indicates your pen has enough charge to vaporize
- 1. Unscrew the cartridge from the battery
- 2. Screw the battery clockwise onto the USB charger included (do not over tighten).
- 3. Plug the USB charger into a USB Port or a USB AC adaptor.
- 4. While charging, the USB light will turn red and the tip of the battery will glow.
- 5. Once a full charge has been reached, the light on the USB will turn green and the tip of the battery will no longer glow. This may take several hours.
- 6. Do not inhale too fast or too often: overheating the cartridge may cause the coil to burn and impair the flavor
We do not recommend using the Harmony CBD Pen with cartridges from others brands or old cartridges that have been manually refilled, to avoid leaking and bad taste.